We’re Eamon and Bec, a Toronto-based couple who live full-time in our self converted Sprinter Van!! Van life started for us in New Zealand when we rented a camper and spent a few months exploring both islands. There was no greater feeling than coming back to our tiny home after a day of adventures and making ourselves a home cooked meal/cup of tea. Upon returning home to Canada we started a tea company called Chaiwala and after two years of selling to our neighbourhood cafes we wanted to expand! But, how do two kids running a start up company find the funds to fly themselves across the country, book Air BnBs and rent cars? INSERT VAN LIFE. We bought a used 2008 Sprinter Van in March of 2017 and spent 30 days converting it ourselves. Since then we’ve driven across Canada selling our unique chai blend along the way! We also share our lives openly on our YouTube channel (Eamon & Bec) to inspire others to chase their own dreams however big or small.
- Our 25 best ideas for the perfect vanlife gift 11/22/2021
- El Campo 2021: celebrating our fifth edition! 10/06/2021
- The 5 Best Reasons to Have a Security Camera as a Vanlife Accessory 09/14/2021
- Carbone Boréal: taking action to reduce your carbon footprint 07/28/2021
- Lithium batteries: don’t buy just anything 04/30/2021